• Welcome to Drummer Cafe Community Forum.

Gary Husbands 'Force Majeure' UK Tour!

Started by FMUK, February 06, 2005, 02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FMUK

Firstly, let me say hello to all you guys out there.
I wanted to let you all know about the forth coming tour of Gary Husbands 'Force Majeure'
Its going to be a extrodinary treat for the senses and mind and with some of the worlds most renowned and lets face it, talented muscians, a sure treat for many in the UK who love contemporary jazz.

Featuring Gary Husband (drums/piano) / Randy Brecker (trumpet) / Jerry Goodman (electric violin) / Jim Beard (keyboards) / Elliot Mason (trombone/bass trumpet) / Matthew Garrison (bass) / Arto Tunçboyaciyan (percussion), the tour is a real treat for anyone that wants to hear something thats mind blowing and awe-inspiring!
If you would like to know more, please visit

http://www.garyhusband.com]Gary Husbands Website  and also the Force Majeure's website will be up later today so I will add a link to this soon.

I hope many of you will come along and support Gary and Force Majeure at a date and venue near you and we hope to meet you many of you.

Regards

FMUK

smoggrocks

wow, do i ever wish i could get there! husband is a monster. i caught him with allan holdsworth in philadelphia and it was a treat.

if any of you UK folk get to it, give us a review!

monsieur fmuk -- any plans for a u.s. tour?