• Welcome to Drummer Cafe Community Forum.

What other skills has drumming enhanced for you?

Started by oxford, July 09, 2004, 02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

random

i can finally get my pants on straight...  errrr.... what?

BeanDude

the first time i drove a car, i turned the radio on. its not really a good idea to drum along to the music... the gas pedal isnt the bass drum. dont worry, im fine haha.

Drumming mostly helped my coordination: gaming, sports, making hamburgers at lightning fast speeds at my place of work.

corona416

Virtually everything in life I think. The way I walk, talk, move, drink, eat, everything transfers into a rhythm with me now. I love it, plus I mean, cmon, it makes you a better lover because you can use all of your limbs independantly and you have a steady pace, I wish all women knew how lucky they would be to be with a drummer  :D  :P  8)

audiomortis

upper body muscle deff., typing, and yeah, the sexual endurance and humping ruddiments.

AutoCrat

"I wish all women knew how lucky they would be to be with a drummer"

A M E N

If only ALL the women knew that....

NewClearWaste

anything that calls for hands and feet, I'm on it.

Most importantly, I'm @$%# good at Dance Dance Revolution lol

I only started playing about 3 months ago (been drumming for 5 years) but i was in beginner mode a day, and I'm on light mode after 3 months (which is only about 2 weeks of actual PLAYING time), about to go standard.
lol
those arrows? I kill them!

smoggrocks

cool question. mainly, it's helped my discipline and confidence. it's also helped my guitar skills. i found i had a better understanding of melody once i got a better command of rhythm. developing my left side also helps in the dance department.

i dunno about the lover stuff, though. i've always been a great hay romper.

lol! :o