• Welcome to Drummer Cafe Community Forum.

Concert Tom site ready to see!

Started by Bermuda Schwartz, February 04, 2012, 07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bermuda Schwartz

It's going to be a work in progress for a little while, but there's enough content now to officially announce it:

http://www.bermudaschwartz.com/concerttoms]www.bermudaschwartz.com/concerttoms

Enjoy!

I'm still seeking scans and photos. I'm keeping downloads fairly tidy, and large, hi-res submissions will be reduced accordingly. So 72dpi and maybe 800px wide is sufficient.

And if you have any additional information or a correction to something I've written, please let me know.

Thanks!

Bermuda

Mister Acrolite

Love it! I was a big concert tom advocate for many years, and I actually own a tall stack of Tama concert toms that I bought on Ebay a few years back, which I still have not used on a gig. But I'd love to, that's for sure!

KevinD

Hey John,

That is a great site! I really enjoyed it. I remember those catalog shots from poring over those catalogs when I was a kid. It brought back some great memories, and yeah, it woudl be great to have a time machine and a fist full of cash!

Thanks again

Bart Elliott

I've been spreading the word about the site, Bermuda!

Todd Norris

I love it! It reminded me of my youth in the late 70s pouring over the drum catalogs.  Please get a shot from the Tama catalogs! 

Oh, and see if Chris Whitten will send in a photo of the kit he toured the US with (World Party) a few years back. 

Bermuda Schwartz

Glad you guys are digging it, I added a couple of pics of Karen Carpenter's kits today.

Definitely a work in progress with new stuff every few days, check back often!

Bermuda

Tim van de Ven

I love the site! Concert toms are indeed, cool beasts.

Perhaps a picture of Carl Palmer's crazy steel drum set from his "Works" tour of 1977?

Bermuda Schwartz

Yeah, I should scan that... will do!