• Welcome to Drummer Cafe Community Forum.

"Top Secret" Swiss Drum Corps

Started by Dave Heim, April 18, 2007, 11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Heim

Tony

These guys are sick good!  I posted a few youtube links a few months ago in the Misc. section as well.  Thanks for the new stuff.

amoacristo

Ian

Yeah, it's very good. I remember seeing it on TV a while ago... it's from last year's Edinburgh Military Tattoo.

I think this is the act that followed them. Not so relevant to a drum forum, but they also put on a hell of a show!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXFvs3FRzOs

J. Skins

Quote from: Dave From Chicago on April 18, 2007, 11:11 AM
Snare drums, bass drums, a few flags.  Nicely done. . .

http://www.ezprezzo.com/videoclips/top_secret_drum_corps.html
**CAREFUL**
That link may contain at least one image that isn't safe for some to view at work (if you're viewing this at work).

amoacristo

Quote from: J. Skins on April 18, 2007, 02:47 PM
**CAREFUL**
That link may contain at least one image that isn't safe for some to view at work (if you're viewing this at work).

You're right. I didn't even notice those images the first time I went and watched the video.

Dave Heim

Quote from: J. Skins on April 18, 2007, 02:47 PM
**CAREFUL**

Sorry - didn't notice that.  I rarely look at the ads and other links on a web page.

Drumodad

They really shot a hole in the fire and drums dont mix theory.
Killer routine.
I dont follow corps much.
Is it normal to use traditional and matched Germanic in a routine?

Robyn

Wow!! I especially liked the dualling part--very different and clever! Thanks for sharing.

robyn

1Xanadu1

It always amazes me to see that many people playing so cleanly together. And it also frustrates me thinking about the amount of time I put in with 4 other snare players to try and make them half as clean as that  ;D. But these guys are real pros for sure.