• Welcome to Drummer Cafe Community Forum.

Happy Birthday - Keith Cronin

Started by Bart Elliott, July 01, 2006, 09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bart Elliott

Although it's a day early ... his birthday is July 2nd ...

Today is my wife's birthday, and knowing MY plans for today ... but not knowing what Keith's plans were for the weekend, I wanted to go ahead and post this now ... a day early.

Keith (aka Mister Acrolite), I justed wanted to publicly say THANK YOU for all that you do here at the Drummer Cafe as well as for the entire music industry. You freely give to our community in so many ways, helping members by taking the time to impart your knowledge and experience, and you do it all for the love of the instrument. On behalf of ALL the members here at the Drummer Cafe, both past, present and future, thank you for all the posts, email correspondence and private messages ... plus all the time you've taken to help me moderate this forum.

As my colleague, I appreciate your friendship and wisdom, as well as your comradery and partnership here at the Drummer Cafe.

Thank You!

Chris Whitten

Yeah, break a stick, I mean break a leg, err I mean HAPPY BIRTHDAY................tomorrow.  :-[
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

RouteThreeBlues

Ditto Dude!
And good luck and continued success with the writting (also another passion of mine)! ;D

Derrick

Dave Heim

Happy Birthday, Keith!  And many more! 

Happy birthday, too, to Bart's wife!

RouteThreeBlues

Yes, a definate tip of the ol' hat to Mrs. Elliott! Drummers wives are indeed a special breed.  ;D

Mister Acrolite

Steve Phelps (Shoeless)

Turning 47? Honestly you don't look a day over 45.

TamaDrummer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITH!!!    I'd like to give my +1 to Bart's post.  I know we all really appreciate everything you do here at the Cafe and in the biz.  ;D 

And another Happy Birthday to Mrs. Elliot!  A special breed you are indeed, m'am.   ;D

Chris

JeepnDrummer

Where I'm located it's been July 2nd for over 13 hours, so it's appropriate to wish you a happy birthday now.  ;D

Happy birthday Keith!

And happy birthday Mrs. Elliott!

DrumQueen

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Keith and Mrs. Elliott!...Happy Birthday to You!!!!

Hope you both have a great day!!!!

;D

Tony

James Walker

Happy Day, Mr. Cronin!

Let me know the next time you're gigging in my neck of the woods - I've got a few new toys you're welcome to try out.  :)

Chris Whitten

Tkitna

pohsoonteng

Scott

Keith -- hope you had an awesome birthday!  Like the others here at the Café, I really appreciate all that you do for this amazing community.  I've learned so much from you over the years here and always look forward to learning more.

So, what did you get for your birthday?   ;) 

Chris -

Keith,

Did you get the duo ride?????

Mister Acrolite

Quote from: Rhythmist on July 03, 2006, 09:38 AM
Keith,

Did you get the duo ride?????

Yes indeedy!  Here's the new addition:

Check out the back side - it has a much larger unlathed area:

It's a great sounding cymbal. Heavier and stiffer than I'd expected, but that might be why it's got such nice definition as a ride. Here's a  http://www.commaboy.com/18_duo_tony_clip.mp3]clip of Tony from cymbalsonly.com playing the cymbal .

All it all, 'twas a groovy birthday - thanks again for all the well-wishing!

Chris -

Mr. A,

That's a sweet cymbal! I'm sure it goes quite well with the 20!  8)

DRWM

Sorry I'm late, but Happy Birthday Mr. A!  That's a beautiful sounding and looking cymbal.

smoggrocks

oooh, you got the cymbal! good, good, good!

best be breakin' out the bling quick! ;D

happy belated... and many moorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre!

Robyn

Well I really have been out of the loop--sorry, happy belated. I wanted to put forth my 2 cents about Mr. A's website--the "drum grooves of doom" and "drum licks from hell"  (did I get that right?) pages (and his comments on each of these clips) are really interesting and well done!! Thanks for putting these together! My drum teacher was very impressed w/ those pages, and I've passed the links on to quite a few other people.
If you haven't checked out this site, it's well worth the visit! As an added bonus, you get to see a pic of Mr. A w/ HAIR!  :o Big Hair, even! ;D

robyn

Jim Martin (cavanman)

Happy Birthday Keith!

I already said that in another thread but - ditto what Bart said.

Every time I read a post whether addressing some faux paux by an errant newcomer or commenting for the umpteenth time on the "what's the best drumset to get?... you do so with excellence.

I also know from seeing you play with Clarence that yer' quite the 'Whammer Jammer' ;D

Nice cymbal! 8)

Jim