• Welcome to Drummer Cafe Community Forum.

Sweet deal on masters

Started by xtakewarninx, August 23, 2002, 11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xtakewarninx

Alright, i have been offered a 6 piece MMX masters kit (pearl). The sizes i like, they are in perfect condition, and they are beautiful. Maple shells with 2 mohagony plys in them. I beleive they are 4 or 5 years old. All 6 shells for 900 bucks. Sumbody Please give me a reason not to buy these shells, i am so incredibly tempted. Dont say "cause pearl sucks'' please.-Sam

Mark Schlipper

4 peice shell set runs 2G new at musiciansfriend, lets call that 1G used.  youre paying less and getting 2 more drums.  id offer $800 cause im a haggling fool :)  but $900 seems alright if they are "just right"

Joey

You shouldn't buy it because....the colour is bad :P

j/k, sounds like a good deal. Go for it!

Fireftr125

If they are a mmx series, they are newer than 4 years old. That series only came out in 2000. plus pearl didnt offer the african mahogany in the masters series untill 2000 or 20001

xtakewarninx

oh score. i just assumed that it was 4 or 5 years old, cause i didnt realize that he had 2 masters sets (the dude that is sellin them).

Mark Schlipper

Quote from: Fireftr125 on August 24, 2002, 10:58 AM
If they are a mmx series, they are newer than 4 years old. That series only came out in 2000. plus pearl didnt offer the african mahogany in the masters series untill 2000 or 20001

i believe the mahogany is MHX ?

xtakewarninx

its an mmx set with two mohagony plys put in.